We are looking forward to welcoming you to the restaurant. We have been genuinely touched by the generous support of our dining community in countless ways over the past several months. We have been carefully and thoughtfully preparing for our return to serving you. While some things may look a bit different than usual, we want to assure you that we are carefully following all guidelines for your health and safety, as well as for that of our staff. It is our hope that you will relax and enjoy yourselves while dining with us, knowing that we have taken care of all the details of your cleaning and sanitizing.
Tandoori Kitchen is Open For dine in
We kindly ask that all guests wear masks that cover their noses and mouths when entering the restaurant, going to their table and when moving around the restaurant for rest rooms or otherwise. Realizing it’s not always possible, we also greatly appreciate if you cover your face when a staff member is at your table.Masks no longer required. We are mask friendly.
- We conduct a heightened deep clean of all tables and chairs before guests are seated and once again, when guests depart. We will also happily cover whatever you need in between. Just signal and we will take care of it.
- There are some nitty gritty health precautions taking place behind the scenes: each of our staff members are getting temperature checked daily and are submitting to a health screen prior to coming into the building each day. Anyone who doesn’t pass the screen is asked to return home.
- Every member of our staff in the kitchen and in the dining area will be wearing facial coverings.
Additionally, it is required that the restaurant collect the Name, Phone Number and Address of one person in each party for contact tracing purposes when your party checks in with us. Thank you for your cooperation in providing us with this information.
- Bar service is temporarily suspended at this time. Drinking at the table is still allowed and encouraged!
- Should you need to wait for your table, we respectfully ask that you wait outside at a safe distance from other parties.
- There will be sanitizer available to all guests and staff in stations situated throughout the restaurant. We have staff dedicated to cleaning and will be continuously wiping down high-touch areas and ensuring surfaces are sanitized regularly throughout the shift.
- Our table layout will account for all distancing requirements and all occupancy restrictions.
- We welcome you to peruse our menus and wine list before arriving. If you prefer, we are happy to arrange a call with our sommelier to discuss our selections and make some wine choices in advance.
We are looking forward to seeing you. If you have any questions at all or if there is anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable or, dare we say, more fun, please don’t hesitate to ask.